RANT-A-TOUILLE


WOW! creating a blog is like having a new son (not that I have any yet, but I've seen in the discovery health channel that the procedure is very painful). But after a lot of time thinking about the idea of opening an english based "Rant Camp", I finally decided to go for it and hope you guys like the stuff I want to share with you.

I started blogging about a year and a half ago with my first incursion on the web called Aureliano Garcia: Notas para el corcho (Notes to pin on the cork) and finding that sometimes my brain just works better thinking in english ( at least i think it works, I guess) today I launch this new blog called RANT-A-TOUILLE.

Why RANT-A-TOUILLE?

1) Because it is intended to become a collection of RANTS (Rant =to speak or declaim extravagantly or violently; talk in a wild or vehement way; rave) ,ideas, opinions and questionings that at the end, will look like the famous french dish: an amalgam of color, flavor and a great aftertaste.

2) It is also inspired on the famous movie "Ratatouille", because I like to think of myself as somebody that can do things in a different way, despite what some people may think. The little funny rat on the movie had something that inspires me: a heart to make things happens, even if they seem imposible or absurd.

3) Because I always have an opinion to share and I love to RANT!. In fact, one of my favorite comediants is Dennis Miller, and he has a bunch of books filled with his very famous rants from "The Dennis Miller" show, aired a few years ago on HBO. So, I think it is just fair to let the rants continue and if it involves lots of people participating, that's even better.

This is the first post on RANT-A TOUILLE. I hope that, if it doesn't change the world, at least it will give it a small pinch in the arm!.

Let's make a huge RANT A TOUILLE....one rant at a time.

2 comments:

Yazmín said...

Congratulations husband !! I like your new blog

I hope to write correctly in English as soon as possible

But I tried jajajaja

Like a Marce , accept corrections too.

KTM

Yaz

Aureliano García said...

Hey wifey!!

Nice writing by the way!!...Thanks for passing by and making a fantastic effort on your english writing. I am very proud of your progress and I know I will have you as a guest blogger some day here on Rant a Touille.
Keep up the great job on the english studies.
love ya!
AG